Our commitment is to:
- Prevent Health ,Safety and Environment incidents across our operations
- Minimise our impact on the environment
- Set realistic but achievable QHSE objectives, enforce, monitor progress and ensure continuous improvement
- Train and develop all our employees
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local and international legislation
- Investigate and prevent recurrence of quality and HSE–related non-conformances
The company’s integrated management system (IMS) is based on the principles of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 and incorporates the requirements of the IMO: ISM code for the safe management and operation of our vessels.
The management system is accredited by the (Singapore) Standards Institute. Our self-propelled jack-ups / lift boats working in the SEA, EMEA, etc also comply with the Offshore Installations (Safety Case) Regulations 2005.
The Safety Case approach to managing risk is a standard applied to all our fleet working outside the Middle East.