Vahana Offshore was established in 2014 to provide offshore support vessels and services to the Oil and Gas industry.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We aim to provide our customers with products and services which meet their expectations and we strive to exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular monitoring of customer feedback
- Keeping up to date with the latest engineering technology to:
- Ensure our vessels are always fitted with the best quality equipment
- Constantly enhance and tailor our service offerings to suit industry needs
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the fabric of our corporate culture.